COMBO, 3 KEYS TO PERFECT HEALTH
- 7-DVD Library, Love, Laugh & Eat
- Hardcover Book, Love, Laugh & Eat
- Love, Laugh & Eat with John Tickell, MD
- Easy & Effective Stretching Exercises
- Trimming & Toning Exercises
- Why Diets Don’t Work
- The Amazing Power of Super Foods
- The Great Australian Diet
- Ten Years Younger
- Handbook, Love, Laugh & Eat Calorie Comparison Guide
- Workbook, Love, Laugh & Eat
- Website Access, 3-year “Platinum Inner Circle” Membership
To make a pledge and become a WVPT Monthly Sustaining Member - Call 888.987.8727
This “3 Keys to Perfect Health” combo features 7 life-changing DVDs; a book with the secrets to a vibrant, healthy life; a pocket guide to weight loss; a helpful workbook that’s fun to use; and a 3-year website membership.
7-DVD Library, Love, Laugh & Eat
- Love, Laugh & Eat. This program DVD is an in-depth exploration of Dr. Tickell’s healthy living self-management skills -- his “A-C-E” skills (Activity, Coping, and Eating) -- with actionable items for viewers to put to work immediately. Hear the secrets of the Okinawa people of Japan, a culture where people live the longest with no incidence of obesity, extremely low rates of cancer and heart disease, and no elderly rest homes, because they’re not necessary. Learn Dr. Tickell’s “Four Rules of Nutrition” that lead to a slimmer, younger, better looking you – all based upon that latest science. This is your guide to a healthy life, including “everything in moderation except Laughter and Love!” and much more. Also includes 30 minutes of bonus Q & A. Running Time: 90 minutes approx.
- Easy & Effective Stretching Exercises. The body has 600 muscles and 180 joints and many, many ligaments and tendons! And they can all hurt. Most people can't even touch their toes, and many of us can't bend or get down on the floor to pick up a piece of paper! Even if it was a $100 bill. Ouch! Yes, aching joints, stiff and sore back, neck problems, "pulled" muscles. Flexibility disappears with age. Why not do something about it? Just try gently stretching and moving your body bits, just for a minute or two. If Sue, getting on to 70 can, so can you. SIMPLE, NO PAIN -- this DVD is really good ! Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
- Trimming & Toning Exercises. Let's not call them exercises, because that sounds too difficult, and this is easy. Many of us, each decade after the age of 20, replace 5 to 7 pounds of muscle (or more) with 5 to 7 pounds of fat - that's each decade! So what has happened by the age of 50 and 60? You can't "turn" fat into muscle but you CAN reverse the trend. Men want bigger muscles and most women don't, so toning is the name of the new game. A sleeveless dress -- in a short while? Tone your body with Sue on our DVD for a younger, better looking, more energetic you! Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
- Why Diets Don’t Work. Diet is a four-letter word. Diets DO work -- for 21 days. The true test of a "diet" is this: Have you kept the weight off for 3 years and are you healthier or unhealthier? Diets have a 95% failure rate. Fact. Do you believe the latest magic bullet "high protein," low this, low that diet, with the "latest scientific study" that lasted 3 months, or do you believe the longest living, healthiest people on earth and the real research from the American Cancer Society and the World Cancer Research Fund about eating plans? When Dr. Tickell graduated as a medical doctor, 1 in 10 people were diagnosed with cancer . Now, it's 1 in 3! There are 5,000 new diabetics a day, and 4,000 heart attacks every day! The most important weight loss organ in your body is between your ears. It’s time for an attitude shift, a new way of thinking and living. Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
- The Amazing Power of Super Foods. Is there a 'superfood'? No. There is not one superfood. There are lots of them. The magic bullets are in the orchestra. If the tuba player and the violinist turn up, the show is not so good, but if the whole orchestra is there, with a great conductor, the show is brilliant! Good, fresh, natural, unprocessed, unrefined food IS the orchestra. Lots of variety, lots of colors. And the majority of superfoods and super nutrients are in plant foods -- that's what our long living, healthy, happy planet neighbors do most of the time -- the opposite of what we do. Supplements can be of assistance -- that's what they are -- a supplement. But your chances of doing well and staying well on fried chicken, burgers, chips, and vitamins are not so good. Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
- The Great Australian Diet. We know that the diets that are "popular" have a 95% failure rate. The “Great Australian Diet” has a 95% success rate. If you do it, it works! Most popular diets have been invented by “experts” and “'gurus”' who haven't been to 100 countries, studying the living and eating habits of the longest living, healthiest people on earth. Learn about diet rom the longest living, healthiest, happiest people on the planet. It is simple, it is nutritious, you are never hungry, and the whole family can enjoy the same meals. There is no need for cooking and eating or “starving” on diet food. It is normal, natural and health promoting way to eat. Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
- Ten Years Younger. Turn 50, make it to 60, retire. You're tired, why would you want to get retired? Make it to 60, reach 70, start going to funerals. Maybe struggle to 80, choose a rest home. What do you do in a rest home? Rest? Sit in lunge chairs, watch TV, read, eat, can't sleep so well because you snoozed for half the day? Why not be 10 years younger? -Younger in body, mind and soul. Amazing! Follow Dr. Tickell’s A-C-E program -- Activity, Coping and Eating -- then strive to 90 – and "Love, Laugh & Eat” your way to 100! Running Time: 30 minutes approx.
Hardcover Book, Love, Laugh & Eat – And Other Secrets of Longevity from the Healthiest People on Earth. This practical book is filled with fun, energy, and the simple steps to a healthier life. Written by Dr. John Tickell, a medical doctor, international speaker and bestselling author who has spent the last 25 years researching the health, well-being and longevity patterns of people around the world.
- Hardcover, 240 pages; published by HarperOne, August 2013
- Dimensions 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches; shipping weight 1.4 pounds
Handbook, Love, Laugh & Eat Calorie Comparison Guide. Dr. John Tickell’s pocket guide to the best and healthiest weight loss. Can you lose weight and keep it off? The answer is YES. But only if you really want to. This booklet presents stories about people who have had a go -- and made it. Why do people achieve the impossible? Because weight loss is all about respect. Having respect for your own self -- and wanting and gaining the respect of the people around you. We know that counting calories works -- for about 21 days -- and we realize, from our success stories and research, that calorie comparisons work forever! See how easy it is to comparing this food with that food, this meal with that meal, this drink with that drink.
- Printed handbook, 120 pages (approx.), dimensions 5 x 7 inches
Workbook, Love, Laugh & Eat. Working with a workbook sounds like hard work! Working with Dr John's Love, Laugh & Eat Workbook is all about H2 which means “Health and Happiness.” It's very helpful indeed and it's fun. Aspire to holding "Dr. John's 4 Aces" in your pack of 'living cards' for a richer, more complete and rewarding life! Develop a real passion for living and consistently perform at optimum physical and mental levels. Stay focused and productive. Improve your immune system and slow down the aging process.
- Printed handbook, 46 pages, dimensions 8.5 x 11 inches
Web Membership, 3-Year Platinum Inner Circle Membership. This is Dr. Tickell’s subscription-based website. Enjoy member-only access to video from Dr. Tickell, updates from his newsletter on breakthroughs in science that could impact your health, along with access to informative and timely audio programming.